LoL: Oh Yes And Spiders LoL: Oh Yes And Spiders

very interesting...

I always knew link was a dirtbag behind the scenes of all the games... this movie totally just revealed it to everyone. now link will probably come and kill you in your sleep... BUT GREAT ANIMATION! lol

despot.... lol

Emptygoddess responds:

That would be pretty neat. Killed by a video game character. Definitely an original way to die.

Chairman--[Christmas] Chairman--[Christmas]

Awesome

Man that was sweet for just testing your tablet. Now I got a question for you, if you wouldn't mind telling me, Is it really all that easier and faster to do stuff with a tablet after you get used to it? Like I SUCK at animating but I'm a freaken awesome action scripter. I have only made 2 games and both are awesome for my first from what ppl tell me but I just cant do graphics at all.

Laoye responds:

Well, I don't really know about it been much easier, but it sure beats using a mouse. Trust me, I'm no graphic designer myself, its just practice that brought me thus far. I suggest if you want to take your animation and games seriously, you grab yourself a tablet.... they aren't really that expensive. I'm sure in time the general quality will improve. :)